Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Soy Candles

Looking for some new scents for your household? The next time you are in the market to purchase a new candle, you should consider buying a soy candle.  What are the benefits you ask? Soy candles are made with the natural oil from soybean plants.  They burn cleaner and emit significantly less soot.  They last longer than most traditional candles and they are said to provide a healthier air quality environment for you and your family as well as being earth friendly.  A variety of retailers are now selling soy candles in various scents and sizes from votives to large jars.  A simple google search revealed thousands of retailers.

Go to fullsize image

1 comment:

  1. I have never heard of soy candles before. I think it would be a really good option, since I love candles, but I don't like the soot. I would love to keep using candles that smell nice, but are better for the environment. Thank you for your post, now hopefully I will be able to find new candles that I like much better! http://www.wowyourdecor.com/default.asp?dept_id=101

    ReplyDelete