Read the article here!
1. Show off sexy ankle booties with a pair of cropped trousers.
3. It's no surprise that classic cowboy boots feel right at home with broken-in boot-cut jeans.
4. Give slouchy flat boots grown-up appeal with a silky boho dress and neutral, opaque tights.
5. A pair of tough-as-nails studded boots finds its soul mate in a soft floral-print skirt.
6. Boots with a rubberized heel are comfy and cute with a denim mini and knit tights.
7. A curve-skimming sweater dress plus knee-high riding boots equals a sleek combo.
8. Preppy, bright cords play against the rugged edge of buckled engineer boots.